Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Open and stealing page source are prohibited!

Come to the end


Hye gaisss!

What I wanna say today is just our Semester 2 going to end in a short period! Ahhhhh! Its very sad because after this we'll continue our semester 3 until the end.

And the worst is

Asasi comes to its end.

With this enjoying classmate, I think I will missed asasi's memories badly! Even, asasi is not such a good day everyday when you need to hurry up catch up the lesson everyday with lack of time, lack of holidays, with semester break just only 1 week. What a sad!

But, I think asasi is the best because I have so many good classmate, good team mates, good room mates, not to forget all the streamers XI. We know each other. We build up the bonding. I love Asper XI damn much!

Thats all today! Adios!


Template was fully made by PikaChan. Re-tweaked by ZACK Cute pixels were taken from pixel-diary while pictures from weheartit. Header, cursor and icons from ; exodusuoshi . All rights reserved 2015 © ZACK. Thank you so much