Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back.


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Open and stealing page source are prohibited!

Al PT3


Hello gaiss!

As we know the PT3 result has been released emmmmm two days ago? Rite? Im not sure about it. But what Im soooo sure is about my younger sister's result. What a shame! She can't beat me. Hahahahahaha. Nevermind, Im still writing my congratulation to her.

It's okay actually. Her journey is still long! Just kipidap and dongibab! Oraitt? Same goes to another candidates, as long as you want to study for your SPM, you can't fail! You can't! Just try harder. Don't feel like PT3 is everything.

It is just

Nothing! I'm serious!

What is important is your aim to study okay? That's all. Adios!


Template was fully made by PikaChan. Re-tweaked by ZACK Cute pixels were taken from pixel-diary while pictures from weheartit. Header, cursor and icons from ; exodusuoshi . All rights reserved 2015 © ZACK. Thank you so much